At the end of the month, we have to cancel our party plans with family just because we need time to pay bills.
We have to wait in long queues for paying bills. If we don’t pay the bill within the due date then we have to pay extra for it. But thank IOT, it made our life easier.
Now we don’t need to wait in the long queues for bills. We can simply pay our bills online within a few seconds.
By reading this content, you will be able to know all the details related to paying bills online through various banks easily.
How to Pay Your Bills Online? (Payment Methods)
You don’t need to worry about paying bills. Now, you just have to adopt an online bill payment habit. I will teach you how to make it your habit in just simple steps!
Pay Your Bill with Jazz Cash
If you want to pay your bill through jazz cash, you must make a jazz Cash mobile account first.
You just need to follow these simple steps to pay all of your utility bills within a few seconds. You can also pay your bill by Jazz Cash agent.
- Dial *786# and select the ‘pay bill’ option after this select the type of bill you want to pay.
- Select a company and enter the bill consumer reference number.
- Now enter MPIN.
- Jazz cash will not charge any extra for paying bills but for just the first 3 times. After that, you will be charged extra 20rupees for paying bills online.
- If your utility bill is more than 50,000 rupees then you will not be able to pay the bill through a jazz cash account.
Pay Your Bill Online with Telenor Easypaisa
You can pay your utility bills through easy paisa easily. You just have to download the Easy paisa app.
After downloading the app, you have to set up your account.
Follow these steps!
- Select bill payment.
- Select the type of utility bills.
Step no.1 will look like this.
Step no.2 will look like this!
After this enter the consumer reference number and click on the ‘get bill’ option.
Yeah, you have paid your bill within few seconds.
Online Bill Payment Via Standard Chartered
Standard charted is not providing such facilities as other banks are providing. But there are some awesome advantages of using Standard chartered. Following companies is the companion of it.
Follow these steps to pay your bill through SC
- Download the SC app.
- Enter the user name and password.
- Click on the login option.
- Click on the card.
- Manage your payments
- Enter the credit card number.
- Enter the Email id
- Enter your Phone number
- Enter the Payment account
- Select your net banking account.
- Click on pay now.
- Enter your net banking login.
- Click on the pay button.
- Click on the confirm option.
Note: helpline number is 111-002-002.
Pay Your Bills Through Allied Bank
Allied banking allow customer paying a bill through
- ABL branches
- ATMs and
- online banking,
- SMS banking
- phone banking
How to pay bill through ABL?
Follow these simple steps to pay your bill through ABL
- Download my ABL app from the app store or play store.
- Enter the user name and password.
- Click on the pay bills option.
- Click on new biller.
- Select utility from category.
- Select the desired company.
- Enter the consumer id.
- Click on validate.
- Click on the pay.
Yeah! You have paid without going outside.
Pay Bill with UBL
UBL OMNI Dukaan / utility
You can visit ‘omni dukaan’, but you should know the following information.
- Mobile number
- Consumer number
After the transaction, you will get a confirmation SMS from 8257.
UBL OMNI Customer Mobile APP | Mobile Payments
You just have to download this app.
Follow these simple steps:
- Log in to the app.
- Select the transaction menu.
- You have to select the ‘pay bill’ option.
- Select the bill type and company according to desired.
- Enter the consumer number and mobile number.
- Enter the PIN and click ok.
- Press the confirm and yeah it’s completed.
HBL Mobile App | Online Payments
You can pay your bill through HBL. HBL internet gateway provides you the facility to buy products online. If you have a credit card then you can pay bills online with the help of the mobile application.
Even you can check the website for more details.
Features and Benefits
Your HBL credit card is internationally accepted. If you are going abroad, you can do shopping with the help of your card. You don’t need to worry about anything and it gives you peace of mind.
- Your money is secured so you don’t have any chances to lose money.
- Credit card is made up of microchip that is why no one can make a duplicate card.
- You can use a credit card with full confidence as it is secured.
- Zero Liability on Lost Card
In case you lost your credit card, you can immediately report it to your bank. By doing this, your card will be not accepted so your money will be secured.
You can avail the facility of insurance plans.
ATM Cash Withdrawals
There are 780,000 ATMs worldwide. You can withdraw money from ATM easily. If you need money urgent, you can withdraw money within few seconds.
- 24/7 Customer Services
- HBL Internet Banking
- Supplementary Cards
- SMS Alerts
How to Pay Utility Bill through HBL mobile?
- Download the HBL mobile app
- Tap on payment
- Select the type of bill payment
- Select bill, company, and consumer number
- Tap next button
- Verify detail
- Tap next
- Enter OTP
- Tap pay to complete
- Yeah! It’s done
if you want to check your electricity bill just click here: